Wow launcher stuck on updating

Posted by / 31-May-2020 23:42

Wow launcher stuck on updating

offset=3958151&size=872154E 2018-01-20 .939172 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1768): data rejected for set 'default', path '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc', offset 3958151: received resource offset 0E 2018-01-20 .939214 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1773): from 8.253.208.1,

offset=3958151&size=872154E 2018-01-20 .178255 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1768): data rejected for set 'default', path '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc', offset 3958151: received resource offset 0E 2018-01-20 .178314 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1773): from 8.253.208.1,

offset=3958151&size=872154E 2018-01-20 .645438 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1768): data rejected for set 'default', path '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc', offset 3958151: received resource offset 0E 2018-01-20 .645501 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1773): from 8.253.208.1, Tact D 2018-01-20 .470076 [Analytics] Analytics request sent. Normally it's via the internet browser you use, by entering the local IP address for it (which tends to start with 192. Same problems, several games are saying "waiting on another installation or update", but nothing else is happening, i tried repairing, same thing, waiting, i tried deleting the client and reinstalling but it stops and says something went wrong.

offset=3958151&size=872154E 2018-01-20 .256480 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1768): data rejected for set 'default', path '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc', offset 3958151: received resource offset 0E 2018-01-20 .256583 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1773): from 95., Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and Dx Diag files. It does not look like you have gone through the steps I posted ,there are a lot of applications active in the background still, that could be causing problems.

offset=3958151&size=872154I 2018-01-20 .256631 [Main] Downloader - INF: fetch limit exceeded for download ID 52 (5/5 attempts)E 2018-01-20 .256653 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 979): failing download ID 52: fetch limit exceeded I 2018-01-20 .256674 [Main] Containerless Update - INF: A retried request is finished: /tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc (3958151, 872154) from NET_ADDR_NONEE 2018-01-20 .256707 [Main] Containerless Update - ERR (..\bnl_tact\source\user\tools\Containerless Update.cpp, line 1159): failed to download data for 'tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc'E 2018-01-20 .256744 [Main] Containerless Update - ERR (..\bnl_tact\source\user\tools\Containerless Update.cpp, line 1152): Retry request: '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc' (3958151, 872154)E 2018-01-20 .389628 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1768): data rejected for set 'default', path '/tpr/bnt001/data/6f/8a/6f8a14f32c3897439c9b423f825c45bc', offset 3958151: received resource offset 0E 2018-01-20 .389684 [Main] Downloader - ERR (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader Impl.cpp, line 1773): from 8.253.208.1, Tact D 2018-01-20 .470104 [Analytics] Analytics request sent. Post them on a page like or through One Drive once you have the files ready, and post the links here so we can have a look. I'd suggest disabling the Killer Network Manager (qualcomm atheros) and things out afterwards.

Than I removed all applications, removed every and Blizzard entertainment directories Flushed dns Removed AVG anti-virus Tried turning of autodetection in interoptions for LAN settings.

Turned pc on and off Looked for any trace in the taskmanager for any blizzard/agent appos: windows 10On reïnstallation I could only find one log: I 2018-01-20 .302462 [Main] Setup 1.14.2.2882 started. Bootstrapper Session D 2018-01-20 .303215 [Main] Entering main loop.

wow launcher stuck on updating-53wow launcher stuck on updating-77wow launcher stuck on updating-63

I 2018-01-20 .359285 [Main] Bootstrapper State: STATE_EXTRACT_AGENTI 2018-01-20 .359352 [Main] Agent is missing. I 2018-01-20 .359364 [Main] Progress zone changed to: ZONE_INSTALLAGENTI 2018-01-20 .359374 [Tact Product] Fetching remote version info for agent I 2018-01-20 .361662 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 1.119 for server 2018-01-20 .431725 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 37.19 for server 2018-01-20 .451143 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 8.253.208.1 for server 2018-01-20 .451177 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 8.253.208.1 for server 2018-01-20 .451191 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 8.248.1.2 for server 2018-01-20 .451204 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 8.253.208.1 for server 2018-01-20 .451218 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 8.253.208.1 for server 2018-01-20 .467217 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 95. for server 2018-01-20 .467257 [Main] Downloader - INF: adding network address 95. for server 2018-01-20 .504771 [Main] Downloader - WRN (..\bnl_dl2\downloader\source\downloader\Standard Downloader.cpp, line 207): HTTPS is not available.

One thought on “wow launcher stuck on updating”